Stylus is a fresh new take on the 2-bolt seatpost. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. Stylus-0 models place the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback. Many athletes seeking outright speed favor this more forward position on the bike. Some frame designers are also specifying a slacker seat tube so riders can set their bike up with an inline post, which is lighter than a setback post. Top model Stylus-0 Ltd is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon-fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black with the 3T Ltd silver stripe.
Be the first to review this product.
- Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Weight: 140 g (31.6 mm x 280 mm)
- Material: HM carbon-fiber
- Saddle Clamp: HM carbon-fiber
- Setback: 0 mm
- Finish: UD Gloss Black
- UPC: / Part Number:
- Additional UPCs:
- 4897055273352, 4897055273345, 4897055273376, 4897055273369
- Additional Part Numbers:
- 2033008CDBI38H, 2033008CDAR38H, 2033008CDBJ38H, 2033008CDAQ38H